Closed-circuit television (CCTV) – a glimpse on safety and much more…
Closed-circuit television systems are an increasingly popular tool used in public and private space. With advanced technology, modern design of video devices and suitable projects, the place under surveillance is not only better protected but can also provide a lot of valuable information...
You see more in the eye of a video camera...
Innovative surveillance is based on (wired and wireless) IT networks. With them and advanced video cameras you have great options for developing small, medium and big systems whose biggest advantages include fast and cheap extension, automation of work, and voice contact via intercom. The advantages of modern CCTV are praised by:
- institutions and public offices (supervision, safety control);
- administrators of urban and commune areas (supervision, safety control, easier traffic management);
- the police and courts (systems for recording hearings);
- cultural institutions (galleries, museums, exhibitions);
- universities, schools (supervision and safety of students/pupils);
- sports and recreational facilities (supervision and securing events);
- companies (supervisions of employees and technological processes);
- medical facilities, healthcare centres (supervision of patients, safety of the staff);
- car and other showrooms (property supervision, safety control);
- shops and shopping centres (property supervision, safety of the staff, analysis of consumer behaviour, analysis of the course of promotion);
- car parks (automatic number plate recognition, automation of infrastructure usage);
- conference centres, hotels, holiday centres, boarding houses (recording and presenting video, safety control, supervision);
- developers (gated housing estates - safety control, supervision);
We keep a sharp eye on everything
For many years in Bestau we have been designing (taking into account the Policy of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO) in relation to video surveillance) and implementing CCTV solutions using advanced technical solutions and devices by Bosch. We provide, for example: IP cameras, IP speed dome cameras, megapixel cameras, video servers, transcoders, etc. Each device we use has necessary approvals and certificates. Moreover, the implemented systems will be warranted for as many as 1096 days! Why so many days? Because we feel confident about our solutions.