Voice alarm systems - say it aloud!
Human life and health are the most important things - this is obvious! That is why when a direct threat occurs or may occur on the premises of a building, the response time, unambiguous information and a properly organized evacuation are crucial. In order to minimize possible risks, the Voice Alarm System (VAS) needs to be installed that will correctly respond to a dangerous occurrence at the right moment.
Check if the VAS needs to be installed in your building.
In some buildings – in accordance with the law – an alarm system must be installed. The compulsory installation of the Voice Alarm System was laid down in the Regulation of the Minister for Internal Affairs and Administration on fire protection of buildings, other facilities and sites of 7 June 2010. According to the aforementioned standard the following building types must have the VAS installed:
- single-storey commercial or exhibition buildings with a fire zone over 10,000 m2;
- multiple-storey commercial or exhibition buildings with a fire zone over 8,000 m2;
- auditoriums and sports halls with more than 1,500 seats;
- cinemas and theatres with more than 600 seats;
- hospitals, sanatoriums, nursing homes with a specific number of beds;
- high and very high public buildings;
- hotels and motels with more than 200 bed places;
- multi-flat residential buildings;
- underground garages;
- underground stations (underground railway stations);
- train stations and ports with a capacity of more than 500 people at the same time.
Bestau will keep you safe!
We design Voice Alarm Systems individually for every client, keeping in mind that buildings have various characteristics. This means that automatic alarm messages can be transmitted to different areas in the building by using several sound system zones. If needed, we also provide contact with the fire service headquarters or/and direct contact with the fire brigade.
But that is not all... You can use the implemented VAS solution not only as an alarm means for detecting a threat but also as a local sound system to give messages, play music, or advertise.
Remember that everything we do, we create for you, that is why – apart from branded devices – we will provide a complex service for you, including preparation of the system design, delivery of installation materials, installation of cable routes, programming, launching the system, control tests and a training on how to operate it. We will talk individually about other forms of guarantee – over coffee.